Wednesday, July 22, 2009

That Consistant Rotting Smell

So that up there is my submission for Fecal Face's Free Fridayz. This week's theme was Exhaustion.
Hopefully I will do better this time.
I crossed off two more movies from my Criterion Collection list today. I watched Oliver Twist and Dead Ringers. Dead Ringers was my favorite out of the two. Yes, we all know that Oliver Twist is a classic, but man David Cronenberg really rocked this one.
While taking a movie watching break I decided to finish up the dishes, which somehow left me with two bandaged fingers. I was washing the manual mixer and I didn't realize that those blades are mad sharp.
I also managed to clean the bathroom AND the bedroom (including organizing the DVDs) both an amazing conquest for me today. Well, not the bathroom I clean that all the time [something you just HAVE to do when you are terrified of water bacteria] but I would be lying if I told you I have cleaned that bedroom in the past few months. The only left that I would like to do is organize the bookshelves, but I am not sure if I want to take up that challange today. What I want to do now is take a nap...my head hurts. Well, my head always hurts. Maybe I should see a doctor about that rotting smell I smell every now and again. I swear to you, it isn't anything in my house. I can smell it everywhere I go. I think I might have broken my brain somwhere along the line.
On that note MUSIC!

Devil In Jersy City

I've Seen It All
Lion's Mane
This Love is Fucking Right

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment