Thursday, July 16, 2009

Post Modern Feminism

As promised, here is your real blog :]
It may seem like I have no done much work today, but let me assure you, work was done.
I shopped around for a few websites. There is still a lot of decisions to be made as a team concerning the whole ordeal. Speaking of my team here is a link to my other business partner half's blog:
Eva's Blog
Check it out! She is pretty great!
I spent a portion of my day just finding a modest bathing suit at Walmart. That is a feat within itself.
Don't even get me started on those darn bikinis.
Here is my work for the day:


And as usual here are the songs for the day:

Like A Prayer
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters
Shape Of My Heart
Toothpaste Kisses

Beach Tomorrow! I will be sure to post lovely things for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment