Sunday, August 23, 2009

You Remind Me Of The Babe

I got a pet yesterday. His name is Felix. He is pretty great!

Here is a picture of him:

His seaweed glows in the dark too!

Today I spent some time making new octopi for some people at work.



Here is some Ian:

Ian III

(Defenders of the faith)

All I can do is stare blankly at this sheet of paper set before me. This current life filled with worksheets and essays, filmstrips and newspaper clips. I feel so numb today. I feel as if I know that my future holds nothing. It holds a life full of registers, false friendly face, and empty spaces. I’m going to be a cashier at this giant chain of grocery stores my whole life. Day after day. Breathing….falsity. Breathing… hating. Breathing…wanting to stop.

I was informed that I need to post some doodles I did at work on here. They are really silly and I didn't work hard on them, so please don't think this is my best work hahaha.








Here are the songs for the day! [taken from my iTunes]

As the World Falls Down
In The Flowers
Rock Music
Weird


Thank you for reading my blog.
lovelovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. I've been on the fence about getting a cat for awhile now. I like your fish. If I was to get a cat, my cat and your fish would be exact opposites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they would! but Felix is pretty friendly, he likes everything. Especially those bubbles inside his tank.

    ReplyDelete