Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sucker Betru

I have been working ALLL week. I know, I know....what do I want....a cookie?
Well, after nine months it is quite a big deal.
So here has been my week so far:
Work then come home make my lunch do the dishes and pick out my outfit for the next day.
Yes, that is a run on sentence, but that is what it has been feeling like for me.
Ashleigh came home today though. That was a happy experience for me.
:D

Here is some Ian for you:

Ian II

“Leia!” “Leia, can you stop walking for two seconds?”
“Why should I Ian? Why do we go through this every time? You do this to yourself, you know?” She shrugs my touch away.
I am scrambling, and as I close my eyes the sun blindingly invades my mind with a memory.

The sun is shining so bright, but summer hasn’t exactly started yet. The clouds pass overhead from time to time and we yell “Sun come back! Come out to play” And as we lay there on my trampoline, under the trees, under the sun, under the eyes of the world, we are happy. It was then that Leia turns to me and says:
“Sometimes I feel like my life is a movie, everything seems so perfect in it’s flaws. It just has to be planned.”
I turned to her, looked into her eyes and thought to myself “I am God’s dark comedy.”

I open my eyes in time to see Leia running away, her small form disappearing into the distance
“Leia!” I shout just as the thunder rolls in and the beginning of a storm approaches.
“A storm means change.” I say to myself. I dare not move. I just watch as everything I have ever wanted runs from my grasp and disappears. She flies away from the storm. She flies.




oh oh oh AND here is a video I made. So here is me :

ME!


Sorry, no songs for today. that video of me should be enough.


Goodbye for now


2 comments:

  1. I liked your video. I always like Elliot Smith's vocals.

    Work sucks, lol. Especially for people who want to be creative. A lot of times work is the exact opposite of creativity.

    Thanks god its Friday tomorrow :)

    Oh yeah, I'm working on a package that I intend to send your way. It may take a little time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huzzzah! I can't wait for my darling package.
    oh! I am working on an amazing idea I had. I want it to be a surprise until I actually get a prototype made up but i will tell you the name: Incubots.
    :D

    ReplyDelete